Feel Safe In Our Hands
Jordan Management Company (JMC) is a licensed California real estate organization specializing in the management of government financed housing projects. Since 1965, JMC has provided cost effective property management for over 2,000 apartment units in Northern California and Nevada.
The Jordan Management Company has over 30 years of successful affordable property and asset management experience, subject to a regulatory agreement.
JMC is certified by a housing tax credit certification examination from Quadel Consulting, a nationally recognized housing tax credit complieance entity and is listed with the Committee.
Jordan Management Company provides pro-active management, accounting and consultation for convential, tax credit based apartments, CalHFA, HUD, section 8, and specializes in problem properties.
Are you a Property Owner Looking for Management Services?
Property owners have legitimate concerns about how property management companies operate, how fees are structured and what value and benefits they can receive by contracting with them.
We want you to understand who we are, what we do and how we go about conducting our business. Most importantly, we want you to know that our professional services will save you time and reduce the hassles, worry and stress related to handling tenant issues and ensuring properties are well maintained and properly managed.
We know the property management business and we are here to help you protect your investment. We understand that a property owner wants to maintain their asset while maximizing their income.
As a Qualified, Professional Management Company We Can:
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies.
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants by conducting complete credit and background checks on every applicant.
- Maintain your rental property and ensure preventative maintenance is complete to avoid larger, more expensive issues down the road.
- Negotiate and monitor the terms of the rental contract. All of our documents are based on current laws and regulations and is amended as necessary to ensure compliance at all times.
- Respond to tenant inquiries and maintenance concerns. We have an emergency on-call service to resolve issues as quickly as possible and that cannot wait until the next business day.
Contact us today at (916) 254-5920 to discuss how we can help you manage your rental property or use the Email form below: